Does TAGS offer a free trial class?
- In order to protect the current students' class experience, we do not allow any sort of trial class. Instead, we have you register, pay in full as though you're going to complete the entire session, and if after the first class it isn't what you expected, we will refund you for the remaining classes.
- You are also more than welcome to come in and observe classes from the lobby area anytime. We have windows that look into all areas of the gym. This gives you an opportunity to see the facility and watch a class in action to determine if it looks like a good fit for your child.
What if I have to miss a class?
- Notify the office when you are unable to attend your regular class.
- One make-up is allowed each session during the school year. Unlimited makeups for missed classes during Summer Session. Call the office to schedule your make-up. Note: We cannot guarantee more than one option for a make-up class time. No makeups for Camp.
- Makeups must be done within the session that the class was missed. They cannot carry over to a future session. No refunds are given for missed classes.
What should my child wear?
- Girls can wear a leotard, or shorts/sweats and a t-shirt tucked in. Footless tights or bike shorts are permitted. No two-piece outfits that expose the stomach.
- Boys can wear shorts/sweats with a t-shirt tucked in.
- Longer hair must be secured back.
- Students are not allowed to chew gum or wear jewelry.
Can I still register after a session has started?
- Yes! We continue to take registrations for a few weeks after the session has begun and will prorate tuition accordingly. If you register online, we will be sure to prorate tuition and add any multi-student or multi-class discounts before we process your payment.
Anything else I need to know?
- Please do not enter the gym until signaled for class. No tumbling, running or horseplay while waiting. Parents must supervise siblings in the lobby for their safety.
- Students of all ages must wait inside the building until their ride arrives. Students should be picked up promptly following class.
- Students should report any accident or injury to the instructor.
- Please keep sick children home (students and waiting siblings).