Does TAGS offer a free trial class?
- In order to protect the current students' class experience, we do not allow any sort of trial class. Instead, we have you register, pay in full as though you're going to complete the entire session, and if after the first class it isn't what you expected, we will refund you for the remaining classes.
- You are also more than welcome to come in and observe classes from the lobby area anytime. We have windows that look into all areas of the gym. This gives you an opportunity to see the facility and watch a class in action to determine if it looks like a good fit for your child.
What if I have to miss a class?
- Notify the office when you are unable to attend your regular class.
- We offer two makeup classes per session. Makeups must be completed during the session the class was missed (they do not carryover into a future session). No refunds or credits for missed classes. Note: Makeup cannot be guaranteed and space is limited. No makeups for camp, team or private lessons.
What should my child wear?
- Girls can wear a leotard, or shorts/sweats and a t-shirt tucked in. Footless tights or bike shorts are permitted. No two-piece outfits that expose the stomach.
- Boys can wear shorts/sweats with a t-shirt tucked in.
- Longer hair must be secured back.
- Students are not allowed to chew gum or wear jewelry (stud earrings are okay).
- No dance leotards with an attached skirt.
Can I stay and watch during class?
- You are welcome to stay and watch from the lobby area during your child's class, but space may be limited during various times of the day
- Parents/guardians who choose not to stay during class must ensure your child gets into class, and you must return to pick up your child inside the facility immediately following class
- If your child is age 4 & under, we ask that you remain in the lobby area during class to assist with bathroom breaks or other unexpected events
- Parent/Child classes require an adult to actively assist in the gym during the entire class.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your child’s class and exit promptly following class
Can I still register after a session has started?
- Yes! We continue to take registrations for a few weeks after the session has begun and will prorate tuition accordingly. If you register online, we will be sure to prorate tuition and add any multi-student or multi-class discounts before we process your payment.
Anything else I need to know?
- Please do not enter the gym until signaled for class. No tumbling, running or horseplay while waiting. Parents must supervise siblings in the lobby for their safety.
- Students of all ages must wait inside the building until their ride arrives. Students should be picked up promptly following class.
- Students should report any accident or injury to the instructor.
- Please keep sick children home (students and waiting siblings).
- Gymnasts may not participate in class wearing a cast, brace, or elastic wrap. They may return to class when they are fully able to use that body part without means of support. In most cases, a doctor's Return to Participation form will be required stating no restrictions.
- TAGS is not a peanut-free environment. While we are mindful to avoid products containing peanuts in our healthy vending machines and we discourage campers from bringing peanut products to camps, we are unable to guarantee that people will not bring peanut products into our facility. Please be sure to note any allergies in the medical fields of your child’s account in the parent portal.
- We have a ProShop on-site where you can purchase TAGS leotards & shorts (for girls of all ages), TAGS t-shirts (for boys & girls) and other miscellaneous seasonal apparel!